Here are some questions to consider that will speed up the process as we work with you to create the best custom lobby, logo or office sign possible:
- Have you seen examples of other logo signs that caught your attention, and if so, do you have any pictures you could share?
- Do you have this type of sign already in another facility that you simply want to imitate, or are you looking for something new?
- Do you have a particular size in mind for this sign? How large is the wall it will be placed on?
- What is the wall like that you want to apply the sign to? Drywall, masonry, other? Assuming it is a painted surface, what is the paint like (gloss level, age, texture)?
- What kind of finish (metallic, painted, etc.) do you want the sign to have?
- Do you want the logo fastened directly to the wall as individual pieces or to an attractive sign panel (metallic, wood, acrylic) that is fastened to the wall?
- What file types do you have for your logo? We’ll ultimately need what is called “vector” or “line” art, which typically will be in an EPS, AI, or sometimes PDF format. Even these formats, though, can be incorrectly used to publish non-vector material.
- Do you have a brand specification that calls out the particular PMS colors to be used in the logo?
- What budget do you have in mind for the project? There is a wide variety of materials to select from for creative signage, and given other things we can adjust in the sign to affect cost (material size, thickness), we want to make sure we’re providing you with options that will fit your budget.
12-Point SignWorks specializes in custom business signage, and we want to help you make a sign that will be unique to your business. Let's get started!